The main text of the Indenture.
Signatures &c on the back of the Indenture
A post-war photograph of the Chapel, showing The Tudor House, top left, and council houses on Glenthorne Meadow, front.
The chapel today, converted into a private house.
Incription above the door of the Primitive Methodist chapel, dating its dedication to 1867
Primitive Methodist congregation outside the chapel, c1893
Transcript of the Indenture which handed ownership of part of George Etherington's garden to the Trustees of the Primitive Methodist Chapel in East Meon, 1869.
Scan of main text of Indenture
Scan of the back of the Indenture, featuring signatures.