The Forbes Almshouses, photographed by Chris Warren
Inscription, recording the dedication of the Almshouses to George Forbes.
The Forbes Almshouses seen from Church Street
Almshouses on the other side of Church Street, built in 1904.
Display panel from House Histories exhibition, June 2012, summarising the history of the Forbes Almshouses.
A draft version of the text, longer than the panel, for the House Histories exhibition.