Maps and sales particulars of the sale of the Leydene Estate in 1953. The sale included land in the parishes of East Meon,West Meon, Clanfield, Catherington, Hambledon, Horndean, Langrish, Meonstoke, Exton, Denmead and Warnford, and comprised 26 farms covering 10,300 acres.
Two of the sales maps are reproduced, above. They have been scanned from the top left corner to the bottom left. Selected pages from the Sales Catalogue can be downloaded as a PDF.
Tenants of the farms and properties in the parish of East Meon were: Garston Farm, H. Van den Brack, Coombe Cross House, Capt. S. C. Baker, Duncombe Farm, M.J. Tosdevine, Coombe Corss Cottages, H.N.Butler and L.E.Cannings, Duncombe Cottage, E.J.Micklam, Belmont and Pastures Farms, M.J.Tosdevine, Laureldene, A. Blackman, Oxenbourne House, J. Broadway, Lower and South Farms, G.W. and J. Atkinson, Hampshire Police Authority, Stonilands Farm, C.D. Kille, Oxenbourne Farm, P.H.Berry, Coombe Cross Farm, C.D.Kille, J.Egerton, Whitewool and Coombe Farms, H.N.Butler, Coombe and Hyden Woods, G.W. and J.Atkinson.