It started life in the northern transept of All Saints Church, moved to a dedicated building in 1845 it moved to a dedicated building outside the village. In 1964 it moved, again, to a new building in Chapel Street.
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all keywords
Copyright East Meon History Group. Website by CommunitySites