East Meon had a Village Institute in 1887. In 1972, it was decided to demolish the Institute and build a new Village Hall on a site off Workhouse Lane. Minute books and correspondence are stored, and notes written on their content.
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all keywords
Copyright East Meon History Group. Website by CommunitySites