1848, William Earwaker takes possession
Manor record of purchase of the property by John Norman (land adjacent owned by John Nathaniel Atkins and Samuel Kille
Memorandum describing wall on east of late William Norman's garden and garden belonging to Mr J.N.Atkins built in 1845
1848 record of John Norman surrendering land to Lord of the Manor, consideration £107
1851 record of purchase by Samuel Kille, builder, on surrender by William Earwaker, shopkeeper
1892 Will of Elizabeth Gale (of Froxfield) leaving property to Mabel Elizabeth Merrett. Note that in July 1889, Mabel became Mrs Stevens.
page 2, in which it is recorded that Muriel Merrett is a minor, under the guardianship of Thomas Hall, who is responsible for revenues from property &c will pass to Miss Merrett.
1892 site plan, showing that at this stage the property included what later became separate house and shop.