'The Court House, East Meon, Hampshire - The Home of Mr P Morley Horder', by Arthur Oswald. Country Life Vol LXXXI 8th May 1937
'East Meon Court House, Hampshire' Greater Mediaeval Houses of England and Wales, 1300 - 1500 Vol III, Anthony Emery, Cambridge University Press 2006.
'William of Wykeham's House at East Meon, Hants' by Edward Roberts, Archaeological Journal 150 , May 1993, 456-481.
Articles and talks describing research conducted into the history of The Court House. An article by Edward Roberts for the Archaeological Journal reports on records in the Winchester Pipe Rolls of the building of The Court House, and the talk by David Rymill, archivist of the Hampshire Record Office (given in The Court Hall) describes the Winchester Pipe Rolls with particular reference to this building.
Edward Roberts has also contributed an article about the tithe barn at The Court House, suggesting there were likely to have been two barns, one for manorial produce and the other for rectorial tithes.
George Bartlett, the current owner of The Court House, wrote a short pamphlet as a guide to visitors to The Court House, attached as a PDF (Library B/1).