The Cottage before reconstruction, 1973
Engraving of The Cottage by Robert Bryden, 1905, showing house abutting, since demolished.
Notes by Edward Roberts recording his survey of Heycroft.
Undated photo, mid 20th century
Plan by Brian Tyler showing layout of ground floor before reconstruction
National Monuments Record photograph of north west corner, ground floor.
NMR, ground floor to east.
Ceiling beams of ground floor, room to east.
Timber framing of original window of room running North - South.
Brian Tyler drawing of first floor and attic floor
First floor room, east end.
Beams in 1st floor, east end room.
1st floor, north west corner room, timber framing
First floor room running North - South. Detail of original window on South wall
First floor landing, timber framing down staircse
Elevation of building before restoration
'Plan as at present Oct 1973'
Bunting at Jubilee celebrations, 2004
Photograph by Chris Warren
Report on architecture and renovation of Heycroft, 1974