1816 By Barnett & Walters. Gravestones at angles, eaves of Court House at side.
Dramatic sketch pf the church, with the sexton's cottage visible on the right. The road is not metalled and this probably dates to the early 19th century.
Engraving of All Saints Church and village, made c 1880 since it shows the new roof and closes which were part of the refurbishment by Ewart Christian, commissioned by Rev William Brodie, vicar 1969 - 1882.
Almshouses had been built on the eastern side of Church Street in 1904. No cottage in church yard, and the rifle range had been built at the institute (top left) so post 1918.
Church Street: George Inn, All Saints & Post Office
Engraving of All Saints and village from Park Hill. Cottage in churchyard and Court Farm barn. 1900s?
All Saints from Park Hill. No vicarage in Church Street. 1920s?
Photocopy of old PC of All Saints, no lych gate
Hand-tinted post card, with the cottage in the All Saints church yard. Young family picnicking in foreground.
Early post card of All Saints, across fields. Appleerry Cottage is not yet built, therefore before 1920.
Date unknown, possibly between the two world wars, re-leading the church roof has been a regular expense, often following theft of the lead.
All Saints from air, PC provided by Frank & Jenny Wheeler. Roof of nave and Lady Chapel appear new
Black and white image of the nave, showing the East window. Date unknown but post 1921.
Church Street, with the George Inn and All Saints Church, photographed in Aug 1941
These are images of All Saints Church produced, as far as we can tell before the end of WWII.