Date unknown, this photograph comes from the collection of Beth Fisher.
From the sales particulars, Bereleigh South View
Bereleigh front entrance, 1918, from the sales particulars.
Bereleigh Rose Garden, 1918
Centre section of Sales map of Bereleigh Estate, 1958. It shows Bereleigh House itself, with Drayton House outside the west boundary and Park Farm to the east.
Sales particulars, 1958. The estate was auctioned in Hanover Square, London
From the sales particulars, 1958, when the estate [assed from the Nicholson to the Tyrhwett-Drakes.
Major Gerald Nicholson, right, outside All Saints Church with visiting bishop. Nicholson used to walk to church every Sunday, and back via Colchenna where he talked with Ernest Noyce.
Margaret Nicholson, wife of Reginald, took over his position as Trustee of the Institute in 1950 and played a prominent part in village affairs. portrait by Hay Wrightson of New Bond Street
Village Hall Committee late 1940′s, left to right back row), W (Weary) Blackman , Herbert Goddard, Jack Porter, Frank Collyer, Rece Porter. Sitting, Doc. Clifford, Lady Margaret Nicholson, Reverend Watkins, Harry Wynn, George Wilson Atkinson.
Foxhunt at Bereleigh, November 2004
Bill Tyrwhitt-Drake, the present owner of Bereleigh.
Rock star Frank turner performs at Meonfest 2017
Bereleigh was created a sub-manor after the Black Death and became the de facto Manor House of East Meon after the Bishops of Winchester lost their jurisdiction over the manors.